New (old) stuff!

« Older   Newer »
Irìs•
view post Posted on 22/7/2010, 23:09

CITAZIONE
New (old) stuff!

Posted by: Layla on Tue Jul 20, 2010 at 02:35 pm
OMG! We've done a Skins audit (which involves looking under the bed) and found 4 videos that haven't been featured on the site yet! Plus a gallery of pics from the set of series 4 you haven't seen!

As series 4 is currently repeated on Channel 4, it seemed the perfect time to share them with you all without it being old news.

Before you ask why these weren't uploaded earlier: the plan was to feature these during series 4 but it soon became apparent that you were much more concerned about what was happening in the show what with all of the twists and turns and it seemed out of sync to add these. I hope you enjoy or at least quite like them.

It's also time for me to say a fond farewell as I'm now Editor of e4.com and a new Editor of e4.com/skins is on the way. This is also why the site's been a little quiet of late. I will still be popping up, so don't say too many bad things. At least for a little while.

Thanks for being the best fans a show could have.

Layla

-_______________________-"""""
Li cerco nel sito della E4 e posto!

CITAZIONE
You sent us your questions... and we asked Jack for you, you lucky lot. Jack plus Lily discuss singing, tattoos, fame and more.

www.e4.com/video/ULlwFz8YfTu7wcFPilgkb/play.e4
www.e4.com/video/1NoC6WGbQ5sJjiDNBUoBN/play.e4

parker92
view post Posted on 23/7/2010, 08:32

ho la netta sensazioni che ti siano piaciuti molto questi video vero Nips?! ahahahah <3<3 mi troppo la voce di Naomi! <3

Irìs•
view post Posted on 9/8/2010, 22:44

Wa sicuro XDD Cookettino mio... quanto mi mancherà questa testina di cazzo <3 E la mia Ems ç___ç <3<3

parker92
view post Posted on 10/8/2010, 08:07

ahahahah quella testina di cazzo è bellissima!! ahahah

Wanda&Ian
view post Posted on 25/8/2010, 17:14

Ragazze mi traducete a grandi linee??
Vi prego sono ignorante in inglese lo spete T_T

Irìs•
view post Posted on 25/8/2010, 17:16

Sostanzialmente, revisionando un po' il sito, hanno scoperto di non aver dato molta importanza ad alcuni video e foto, che quindi non ha visto nessuno XDDDD

Wanda&Ian
view post Posted on 25/8/2010, 17:26

ah ok XD
Pensavo narrassero il 'futuro' dei pg...Chissà che fine avranno fatto qei cari ragazzi...Soprattutto Cook? O.o Psyco medico mica l'avrà rovinato come il mio adorato Freddie? T_T
Dilemmi della vita.

Irìs•
view post Posted on 25/8/2010, 17:33

Ecco, in effetti chissà se qualcuno ce lo dirà mai. Anche perché il film di Skins sarà incentrato sull'intervallo tra 3° e 4° stagione; idea che non mi fa impazzire, considerando che dovremo dannarci per vederlo anche solo in streaming, ma OK!

7 replies since 22/7/2010, 23:06   67 views