Skins 5- the News, Le anticipazionI

« Older   Newer »
Irìs•
view post Posted on 22/7/2010, 13:56

Updated on 9.07:
CITAZIONE
Just finished the first week of filming on Skins Series Five. 15 weeks of filming left! We'll keep you updated about what's going on right here and on twitter.com/skins and e4.com/skins.

Updated on 16.07:
CITAZIONE
Fancy participating in the first big music scene of Skins Series 5? With Napalm Death? Of course you do - you're only human. So if you are over 16 and can get yourself to and from Bristol with ease then email us at [email protected]. You will get an auto-reply telling you what to do next... Spread the word! Skins x

SPOILER (click to view)
La mia reazione, uguale a tutte le volte che si parla di Skins e di casting: fancuuuuuuuloooooooo!

Updated on 19.07:
CITAZIONE
So begins the 3rd week of filming on Skins 5 - wish us luck! & don't forget u can get involved in it.

parker92
view post Posted on 23/7/2010, 08:34

fanculoooooooooooooooo! oddio manca troppo!!!!! ahahah

Irìs•
view post Posted on 3/8/2010, 07:48

Gyaaaaa!! ESTREMAMENTE IMPORTANTE
CITAZIONE
New cast - revealed next week!

Posted by: Thom on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 11:00 pm
Alright Skins fans, as you probably know, Series 5 is well on its way… and we’ll be announcing the new cast next week!

Come back to e4.com/skins at 5pm next Thursday (5th August) to meet the latest bunch of actors appearing in Skins. Excited already? Yep, me too.

Set yourself a reminder now.

PS, I’m Thom btw - the new Layla, if you will - a pleasure to meet you all. Expect loads more from me very soon.

A quanto pare dobbiamo aspettare solo altri 2 giorni per conoscere la nuova gang!! Excited already? YEP, ME TOO!
Fonte: E4 official website

Irìs•
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 17:36

LI HANNO SCELTI, LI HANNO SCELTI!!!

I nomi dei guys interpretanti, da sinistra a destra:
CITAZIONE
Alex, Dakota, Sean, Sebastian, Will, Laya, Freya and Jessica

E qui, sotto spoiler, le impressioni di alcuni dei nuovi Skinser!!:
SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE
"My name is Jessica Sula, I'm from Swansea, South Wales. It still hasn't sunk in yet! Skins is so different from anything else on TV and I'm just so excited to be part of it. I was revising for my exams, I took a break and saw that there were open auditions taking place for the next series. I headed down the next day to the open auditions in Bristol and the rest is history. I'm incredibly lucky."

CITAZIONE
"Hi I'm Will. I live in Ledbury, Herefordshire. I got the part through the open auditions in Bristol. I went with a group of friends as we were massive fans of the show so wanted to be part of it. We turned up to see thousands of people so I thought it would be pointless but turns out it was all worth it. I'm so lucky to be part of the Skins family, it's really fun and every day just gets better."

Non so perché ma sto ragazzo mi ispira cose buone :D
CITAZIONE
"Hello! I'm Laya and I'm from Bristol. It's so exciting to be part of Skins, mainly because I'm from Bristol and it's great to represent the place where it's set. The auditions took place in my school. It was incredible, there were so many people. It was mad! I got the part while I was working. I was so excited but had to carry on. It was a great feeling"

Dannata Laya, che ha fatto le audizioni A SCUOLA. Il nostro sistema scolastico fa schifo, se non ci garantisce un'audizione per Skins!!!! è____é
CITAZIONE
"I'm Alex, I'm from Ashford, Kent. I think Skins is the opportunity of a lifetime and I couldn't believe I'd got the part, particularly when I haven't really done a lot of acting before so I was really surprised to get through! It's a great feeling to get the part through the open audition process. I auditioned in London, turned up with a few of my friends and was met by masses of other people auditioning. I didn't think there would be much point but I stuck it out and I made it through."

Per tutte le informazioni e le biografie degli altri futuri guys cliccate qui
Una cosa dei mates finora l'abbiamo capita: nella terza generazione sono tutti tenerelli! Nessuno è una bellezza, ma mi ispirano troppa tenerezza <3 Ok, e dopo questo slancio di amore parte subito la solita invidia da casting non fatto è___é:
CITAZIONE
Hooray for open auditions!

Posted by: Thom on Thu Aug 5, 2010 at 04:55 pm
So, if you haven't seen them yet, have a peek at the brand new Skins 5 cast.

And guess what? 5 out of the 8 lovely new actors came straight out of the open auditions back in April this year. Freya, Jess, Laya, Will and Alex were chosen from over 7000 of you that turned up in London and Bristol to try out for the show.

Executive Producer John Griffin was certainly impressed with all you auditionees:

"More people than ever turned up this year for the open auditions in London and Bristol and the standard of young talent was as high as ever. It was a huge process but incredibly rewarding and we hope that the auditionees had as much fun as we did. We are really excited about the talent that has come through and we now have brilliant cast of actors helping to create the exciting new characters for Skins Series 5."

Cheers John - we're excited too!

Thom

Sono veramente un sacco curiosa di testare questi nuovi skinser, ma mi aspetto grandi cose da loro :D And you, my ladies? What do you think about our new crew??!

parker92
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 18:20

allora mi interessa fisicamente alex ahahah Laya mi sembra molto jal xdxd, freja sembra cassie ma non riesco a individuare il cazzone del gruppo e la figa stile michelle/effy xdxd

‚Cook
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 20:00

non mi piacciono per niente, Cook rimarrà nel mio cuore per l'eternità ç_ç lo rivogliooo!

Irìs•
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 20:16

Ma dai, sono tenerissimi!!!!!

parker92
view post Posted on 6/8/2010, 20:31

sicuramente li adoreremo ne sono sicura è successo anche per la seconda generazione xd

Irìs•
view post Posted on 6/8/2010, 22:40

Esattamente! Dana è molto diplomatica |D

‚Cook
view post Posted on 7/8/2010, 19:25

certo, ma ovviamente intendevo a pelle "non mi piacciono" poi sicuramente (spero) di volere bene anche a loro, come ho fatto con i precedenti (:

comunque mi piacciono molto Dakota e Freya (:
carine!

Irìs•
view post Posted on 7/8/2010, 23:25

Wa si, Dakota è la tenerezza assoluta <3

parker92
view post Posted on 8/8/2010, 11:08

concordo!!! *____* vedete...già ci stiamo affezionando ahahah

Irìs•
view post Posted on 8/8/2010, 13:29

Eh!

Becki666
view post Posted on 9/8/2010, 12:11

a me non ispirano per niente :(

Irìs•
view post Posted on 14/8/2010, 11:48

Ok, questa è sicuramente la cosa che ci stiamo chiedendo di più. Dopo aver visto GLI ATTORI cosa accadrà agli effettivi PERSONAGGI???
CITAZIONE
What will become of them?

Posted by: Thom on Wed Aug 11, 2010 at 03:01 pm
So, you've met the new cast... and judging by your beautiful (ahem) comments, you obviously love them all to pieces already!

But based on what you've seen of the actors that will play them, what do you reckon'll happen with their characters?

Who looks like they'll play a trouble maker? Whose characters will be getting it on in the first five minutes? Who's going to be a die-hard raver, and who'll be stuck indoors worrying about resits?

We want to know what you think the new characters will be like and what you think is going to happen in series 5 - tell us below. No prizes for getting it right, except the opportunity to show off to some complete strangers, of course.

Ok, qui di seguito posto alcuni tra i vari commenti postati, soprattutto quelli di Tiggy che ha fatto vari profili molto accurati, soprattutto sapendo che ne ha solo visto le foto o____o XD
CITAZIONE
Alex Arnold - The cute naive boy who tends to be slightly jokative but everyone thinks his lame, His girlfriend will end up getting sick of him and cheating on him with other guys but he wont notice cause his to busy in his own world and is convinced she loves him and when he finds out she wont care and we will be upset and end up taking drugs and drinking.
Sean Teale - He will be that guy whos just a creep but thinks hes cool as but will just get ignored by the ladies and he will sleep with very werid girls.
Sebastian De Souza - He will be the sexy quiet guy who tends to flirt with girls and will have them all giggling because of his confident yet mysterious he is but really he likes Freya Mavor the girl who is good.
Freya Mavor - she will be an A+ student but she will be tricked into thinking she is loved and will lose her virginity to someone who she thought loved her and then realises he doesnt ( atleast she thinks that ) and will become quiet sensitive and shy also embrassed alot.
Jessica Sula - She will fascinated with human beings and will love psychology shes a bit wacky but makes total sense and is completely smart and find drugs silly but she still does them cause her friends do.
Will Merrick - The awkward guy who gets everybody to the parties but his family expects more from him but he just wants to chill out with his friends and make more friends and be the life of the party which is what he will fail to do.
Laya Lewis - She will be the gossiper the one with the fashion the expensive clothes and the good bags with the rich daddy who pays no attention to her everyone will get slightly annoyed with her because shes so up herself and thinks that shes awesome but shes really quiet a softy and gets over emotional and can make meltdowns which cause in mass amounts of physical fighting.
Dakota Blue Richards - She will know everything and be the one who cheats but everyone thinks its okay for her to cheat because it doesn't really matter, she will know how to control herself and control others ( at least try to ) but she will be the life of the party that brings everyone together.

Mmmmm in alcuni punti le sue supposizioni mi sembrano piuttosto... come dire... stereotipate?! Sì, stereotipate!
CITAZIONE
groberts
Thu Aug 12, 2010 at 05:00 pm
Comment:
Freya and sean are probz going to be going out. Or have some sort of relationship anyway. Dakota blue richards looks like the new effy. The lead girl and the crazy one.

Ok, quello che pensa groberts mi garba assai! Dakota mi piace già un sacco come interprete, spero tanto che il suo personaggio sia tanto yeah! (Non nascondo che mi aspetto sia una nuova Emily, intendo caratterialmente. E' che anche Emily mi rapì da subito <3).
Ed ora, facendo riferimento alla fonte suprema del sapere skinseriano vi lascio alle nostre news, sperando che questi mattacchioni postino presto i nomi dei personaggi e i video "introduttivi"!!!
Oooooh dimenticavo!! Date un occhiata alla fonte suprema e segnalate qui i commenti/supposizioni che più vi interessano!

27 replies since 22/7/2010, 13:56   360 views