4th series' stuffs

« Older   Newer »
•_IriS_•
icon2  view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 19:36

CITAZIONE
OK, so we've been working ever so hard behind the scenes and now have some great news to announce with you.

Interviews

Firstly, we'll be interviewing the skins cast and asking them YOUR questions, so if you haven't already submitted a question, do it here. We KNOW this has taken ages, but behind the scenes there'slot's of other stuff to do when the show isn't on (and I'm the only one who works on this site you know)

On set
Secondly, next week we'll be on the set of skins 4, and while we're there, we'll be taking pictures, chatting to the cast and crew, and tweeting as much as we can. We'll try and get as much info onto the site as quickly as possible, but as we'll be in Bristol on set for two long days, please be patient.

Getting involved
The other news is that we're looking at new ways to involve you all in skins 4, and more details will be released when everything is agreed. We're very excited about this, and skins 4 (we've seen the first four scripts).

sshhhhh
There's an announcement about how you can take part in skins 4 very soon indeed. Here's a clue: it starts with an e and ends with an a and is five letters long.

Thanks everyone for your continuing support on a website and show that keeps evolving. The success is down to you, and the fact you're still leaving comments and discussing the show before series 4 even airs is testament to you all, and what supportive fans you really are. I'm trying to do as much I can inbetween series' to reward you all, so please bare with us.

layla, skins

x

Ebbene si, ci sono grandi news! Beh, non poi grandissime....
Progressi non molti, ma i creatori di Skins hanno pensato bene di cercare di coinvolgere i tanti fans nella serie :) certo, è stato espresso un sacco emblematicamente (in effetti non ho capito cosa voglia dire nell'ultima parte xD)... oh, e se cliccate sul link azzurro verrete deviati verso un'altra pagina del sito della E4, da cui potrete porre le vostre domande (OVVIAMENTE E RIGOROSAMENTE IN INGLESE) al cast :)

•_IriS_•
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 20:45

CITAZIONE
Extras for Skins
imageSkins 4 is filming right now and we need a crowd of 300 people for the opening scenes of the first episode. It’s a blinder of an opening sequence but we can’t tell you all about it here, though there may be some dancing involved.

How will it work? image
The day in question will be long so pay attention:

The filming is in Bristol. Skins 4 will be able to provide transport for some of you from London, so decide whether it’s easier for you to get to London and we’ll transport you by coach to Bristol or if you can get to Bristol under your own steam.

Coaches will depart from west London around 8am on Monday 24th August and leave Bristol later that day around midnight back to London. If you are chosen to join us, full details (such as what to wear and where to meet in Bristol or London) will be provided by Company Pictures when you are contacted. You will also be able to contact the production company if you have any concerns.

Filming will take place on Monday 24th August 2009 between midday and midnight. Please note that you must be between the ages of 18 and 21 at the time of applying.

It will be a long day and hard work but loads of fun as well. The Skins production team work a 12 hour day which you will need to commit to as well. Although you will not be paid for the day you will of course be fed and watered all day, plus, you may even spot yourself on Skins, which in itself is priceless.

Ecco, è in occasioni come queste che rosico perché non sono nata in Inghilterra! Il sunto di questo articolo è che i creatori di Skins stanno cercando 300 giovani pr la scena di apertura del primo episodio della quarta serie :(
Se qualcuno di voi si dovesse trovare in Inghilterra il 24 agosto allora presentatevi e portate onore al forum (ma ho la vaga impressione che tra noi non ci andrà nessuno =(((( per questo posterò il link della discussione anche a Fanculopoli!!!!!)!!!

Martidy*
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 21:28

ahhhhhhhh!!! ma come facciamo??? Dobbiamo assolutamente andare in Inghilterra!! Vi rendete conto cosa sarebbe per noi family far parte del cast skinseriano doc???

Wanda&Ian
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:01

Eh si :(, solo che così nell'immediato x me è impossibile...rosicata paurosa.

Martidy*
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:08

buuuuuuuu X°°°° anche per me!!!!!!!

parker92
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:24

UN MEGA SHIT è USCITO DALLA MIA BOCCA MOLTO FINE XD
that's suck!

•_IriS_•
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:28

già!! perché siamo sempre nel posto sbagliato nel momento sbagliato?????

parker92
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:29

credo dipenda dal quel bastardo di nome FATO o destino o disegno superiore ahah

•_IriS_•
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:32

lo odio, quando fa così!

parker92
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:43

nessuno a via di scampo.Io lo odio da almeno 12 anni ahah specialmente per avermi fatto incontrare il mio ex xd

•_IriS_•
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 22:46

monellaccio! xD

•_IriS_•
view post Posted on 6/8/2009, 16:58

Quarta serie composta da 8 episodi! Sarà la serie di Skins più corta avuta finora... commenti a riguardo?

parker92
view post Posted on 6/8/2009, 18:40

solo 8????????? ma a me non bastanooooo ne volgio minimo 10 massimo..bhe infiniteeeee ahah

•_IriS_•
view post Posted on 6/8/2009, 19:53

già, sono veramente poche!! oltretutto sono curiosissima di sapere come saranno disposte e tutte le situazioni che si creeranno!

13 replies since 2/8/2009, 19:36   142 views